The Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam
Free texts and images.
| The Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam
written by Muhammad Iqbal
|Published in 1930.|
- Knowledge and Religious Experience
- The Philosophical Test of the Revelations of Religious Experience
- The Conception of God and the Meaning of Prayer
- The Human Ego - His Freedom and Immortality
- The Spirit of Muslim Culture
- The Principle of Movement in the Structure of Islam
- Is Religion Possible?
|This work is now in the public domain because it originates from India and its term of copyright has expired. According to The Indian Copyright Act, 1957, all literary, dramatic, musical and artistic works (other than photographs) published within the lifetime of the author (s. 22) enter the public domain after sixty years counted from the beginning of the following calendar year (ie. as of 2018, prior to 1 January 1958) after the death of the author. Posthumous works (s. 24), photographs (s. 25), cinematograph films (s. 26), and sound recordings (s. 27) enter the public domain sixty years after the first publication.|