Free texts and images.
- en / English :
- John Dewey. American philosopher, psychologist, and educational reformer. · Biography · Works on Wikisource
- fr / Français :
- John Dewey. Philosophe américain. · Biographie
- For pre-1923 works, see John Dewey on Wikisource.
- Human Nature and Conduct: An Introduction to Social Psychology
- Experience and Nature (1925)
- The Public and its Problems (1927)
- The Quest for Certainty (1929)
- The Sources of a Science of Education (1929)
- Individualism Old and New (1930)
- Philosophy and Civilization (1931)
- Ethics, second edition (with James Hayden Tufts) (1932)
- Art as Experience (1934)
- A Common Faith (1934)
- Liberalism and Social Action (1935)
- Experience and Education (1938)
- Logic: The Theory of Inquiry (djvu, 1938)
- Freedom and Culture (1939)
- Theory of Valuation (1939)
- Knowing and the Known (1949)
| The original works of this author are in the public domain in countries where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less, but may still be copyrighted in the USA and some countries in Europe. Some translations may not be in the public domain. It is the responsibility of the user to determine whether the works are in the public domain in his or her respective country.